Minimum post qualification experience of 2 years.
Urgently require lawyers to work with us in Bangalore. The candidate should have minimum post qualification experience of 2 years.
- Drafting and vetting of legal documents viz., contracts, deeds, indemnities, memorandum of understanding, non-disclosure agreements, master service agreements, sale agreements, leases, leave and licenses, tripartite agreements, pleadings, petitions, notices, replies to legal notices, policies.
- Contract Lifecycle Management.
- Conducting legal research and scrutiny of legal documents and rendering legal opinion.
- Handling Client queries.
- Track of court dates of clients.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly
- Filing and maintaining of certified documents and court orders of cases being handled.
- Well versed with various court locations and administrative offices, filing counters etc.
- Timely and detailed reporting on the day's work to the seniors and updates to clients.
- Coordinating with in-house and panel advocates and sending reminders about court matters by phone, email, SMS etc.
- Having own conveyance and willing to work independently.
- Ability to work on PC, typing, scanning and emailing of documents and updates.
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Candidate must have excellent spoken as well as written English communication skill.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply with an updated CV (with recent passport size photograph) and covering letter